Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Well I had every intention to post some great decorating blogs during the Christmas Season....things got busy and the time flew by! I am going to be taking down my decorations this week so I thought I would share of few with you and some of the highlights!

I Dressed up one of my Mirrors





Loved these snowflakes!





One of my Chandeliers decorated for the Holidays




The Christmas Picture....They loved the matching PJ's!



We spent alot of time Having Fun!




Charlie got a new Santa Outfit for Christmas!




Victoria got a new Doll Baby and Bottle from her Great Grandmother.....sooooo cute!



Another Beautiful Christmas season has come and gone....and a new year has begun.... I look forward to all this year has to offer and wish you all a Happy New Year!

Till Next time....
Nancy

No comments: