Saturday, February 5, 2011

LOVE Bella Notte Collete in Petal Pink!!!!!! It is absolutely amazing as a duvet cover, but is also great for an accent boudoir pillow. We have a Queen Size one in blush in stock.....it soooo pretty in pink!





A Crib fit for a princess in Bella Notte Silk Embroidered Blush Baby Bedding. So soft and comfy........







Isn't this Bella Notte Linens Picture so Dreamy?!!!! Beekeeper's Cottage Carries the Full line of Bella Notte Linens and we have a ton in stock! Love the Whisper Linen Petal Curtain Panel!










7 comments:

Mari said...

HELLO AND HAPPY PINK SATURDAY~WHAT LOVELY PINKS YOU HAVE SHARED WITH US FOR THIS PINKY PINK SATURDAY :)

XO~MARI

Arabella said...

What a beautiful pink post!

I'm a new follower from Pink Saturday and hope you can come by and follow us too! http://sallyleebythesea.com

Thank you :O)

Cathy said...

It's a pleasure to meet you and share Pink Saturday with new friends.

I know you are going to just love it here amongst all this wonderful pinkness. Drop by and say hello and "follow me" on my pink journey.

Have a great weekend.

xo Cathy

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Dreamy pink post!
Happy PS!

Cindy Lew's Studio said...

Oh my gosh, Bella Notte is my favorite. I have it in Champagne and Sand with Melissa Pillows. I would die to have my room done like the pick picture you have.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Warm Regards, CindyLew

Marie Arden said...

Love all the pinkness.Ilove nice bed linens. It is an obsession- china and silver and linens always dreaming about them.

Marie Arden said...

Love all the pink linens. I love nice bed linens it is a passion along with silver and china!
Happy Pink Saturday!
MArie Arden Pink Living