Monday, January 26, 2009

Keep Calm and Carry On Poster



This is a wonderful poster! I have one in my family room. We have them available in the store in other colors. They are also perfect in the office and I think I am going to add one in my play room!

Initially I was attracted to it because it looked great, loved the crown, and is a great reminder in my busy household of three children. It quickly became the motto with my girlfriends and has become a top seller in our store. The sentiment is one that seems to speak to most everyone at the moment.

I find more and more that it is the simple things that lift my spirits. Everyday visitors come in my store and they all say that they feel a sense of calm as they enter...almost as if they are dreaming...Is it the wonderful candle that is burning on the counter? All the gorgeous furniture, the stacks of linens? Our wonderful friendly staff? I don't know.. but this sign seems to keep me in check of what is most important....and basically reminds me to not fret about the little things! Nancy

No comments: